Friday, July 16, 2010

IT'S MONUMENTAL!

Today Monumental Sports & Entertainment, led by Ted Leonsis, released its official logo. It's a nifty logo, for sure. But I must admit I was a bit disappointed by the lack of any piece of logos of the three teams the group is comprised of. I recommend that, while the logo is still new, it under go a small facelift:



There. I think that works much better. Aspects of all three teams' logos makes it truely Monumental. Although now this logo is reminding me of a certain internet pop culture icon...

Congrats Ted. It's about time.

2 comments:

  1. THANK GOD that someone in this world finally made a Strong Bad reference in a posting. Thanks for making my day, Kevin! Nice pic, too.
    -Scoops

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scroll, the button, the scroll, the button...

    ReplyDelete