- Mike Green, from 52 to 2. You know, so people will think he's Scott Stevens or something.
- Jeff Schultz, from 55 to 77. Only the best defensemen get this number (Coffey, Bourque). Only makes sense.
- Michael Neuvirth, from 30 to 2. Dude, Varly pretty much just did this for you.
- John Carlson, from 74 to 80. Captian America should pay homage to the greatest year in USA Hockey. USA! USA!
- Alex Semin, from 28 to 61. Because someone has to pay tribute to the career of Maxim Afinogenov.
- Alex Ovechkin, from 8 to 87. Because Eff Sidney Crosby, that's why.
Friday, July 9, 2010
With today's news that Semyon Varlamov has changed his number from 40 to 1, here's my list of other Caps who should change their numbers:
Posted by Kobe at 12:26 PM