|Alex Ovechkin||R||CCM Vector U+ Crazy Light||These sticks may actually be on fire! Bring oven mitts!|
|Nicklas Backstrom||L||Bauer X:60||Don't worry if you can't find one, as there will be more of these sticks available for the next 10 years.|
|Alexander Semin||R||Bauer One95||These sticks expired April 11th and no longer score goals.|
|Mike Green||R||Easton ST||See: Semin Sticks|
|Brooks Laich||L||Warrior Dolomite||Can also be used as a tire iron!|
|Mike Knuble||R||Easton SE16||These sticks are magnetic and are attracted to the blue paint used in goalie creases.|
|Tomas Fleischmann||L||Bauer One95||Coach Boudreau is always saying how good these sticks are.|
|Brendan Morrison||L||Easton S19||Technically, these are left handed but they can also be used between the legs.|
|Eric Fehr||R||CCM Vector U+||These sticks really should score more, but they aren’t used nearly enough.|
|Jason Chimera||L||Bauer One95||Aerodynamically shaped for speed!!!|
|Matt Bradley||R||Reebok 10K||Bad. Ass. Sticks. May have blood stains.|
|Tom Poti||L||Warrior Dolomite||These sticks are sharpened. Seriously.|
|Jeff Schultz||L||Warrior Dolomite||Not a mark on these sticks, a true rarity for the sticks of a defenseman.|
|David Steckel||L||Easton SE16||Super tall sticks. Like Godzilla tall.|
|Shaone Morrisonn||L||Bauer One95||Name is spelled wrong on every stick... not enough 'N's.|
|Boyd Gordon||R||Easton SE16||These sticks win faceoffs. That’s about all they do.|
|Mathieu Perreault||L||Reebok 10K||Not the biggest sticks, but really fun to use.|
|John Erskine||L||Bauer One95||These sticks are exact replicas of Captain Caveman’s club.|
|John Carlson||R||CCM Vector U+ , Bauer X:60, Reebok||These sticks come with pride. And red, white, and blue tape.|
|Tyler Sloan||L||Reebok 10K||We still can't figure out why we have these sticks.|
|Keith Aucoin||R||Reebok, Warrior||Really long sticks. Compensating for something…|
|Karl Alzner||L||Reebok 10K||These sticks come with a booklet of rental car coupons.|
|Quintin Laing||L||Easton S19||These sticks are made from old Army tank armour.|
|Chris Bourque||L||Warrior Hitman||Everyone always compares them to his dad’s sticks.|
|Semyon Varlamov||R||Warrior Swagger, Bauer X:60||American girls shouldn’t bother buying these sticks. They won’t work for you.|
|Michael Neuvirth||R||Reebok 6K||These sticks just want a hug.|
|Jose Theodore||L||Bauer X:60||We really hope we're not making a mistake by selling these...|
Now, for a few basic Equipment Sale Rules:
- There is a 4 stick per person limit this year. That doesn't mean you can't grab an armful of sticks and hold them for your friends to arrive.
- These sticks are way too long for kids to use. It's OK to shove them aside for your own financial gain.
- There will probably be no sticks available for: Ovechkin, Backstrom, Semin, Green, Carlson or Varlamov. You should complain as loudly as possible about this fact.
- They wash the jerseys before they sell them. Sorry ladies hoping to get a sweat-nasty Brooks Laich jersey.
- There will be a lot of prospect/departing player sticks on the wall. And just a warning: I've found at least 5 Matt Pettinger sticks at every equipment sale for the last 5 years. I think it's a running gag at this point.
- Don't worry if you can't find any sticks you're looking for. They'll be up on Ebay later this weekend for 4x as much.